Wake - Lisa Mcmann


.



This is a complete and utter five star book. I am a VERY slow reader and managed to finish this book in two days. It flowed so easily and was just plainly and simply good.

The book starts of when Janie, the main character, is eight. She mysteriously and unknowingly gets sucked into a man on the train's dream and since then whenever anyone is sleeping around her she sees their dreams and their nightmares. I dont want to say much else about the book because I dont want to ruin it, but she does meet a boy so yes it is a Paranormal romance! My favourite kind!

The book was written in long chapters but with a break every few pages when the day changed.
I would one hundred percent recommend this book to anyone. I think you would definitely love this read.
5/5 stars :D

Your Reply