Pretty little liars- Sara Shepard!


.

(PIC TO COME!)


This book gets 5/5 stars. It was so good. I say this about every book it seems, but I have to say this is my favourite book I've read this year! It was soo amazing.

So there is a group of 5 best friends, Aria, Emily, Hanna, Spencer and Alison. Alison goes missing one night and the friends are getting weird texts from a mysterious A. They all have their secrets. Aria is hooking up with her english teacher, Hanna is stealing and using unhealthy habits to stay beuatiful and Spencer is stealing her sister's boyfriend. Emily is falling in love with her new best friend, that happens to be a girl. And A is telling all their secrets and causing trouble in their lives.

I really enjoyed the writing style of this book. I thought Sara Shepard did an excellent job in really portraying the main characters. The book just zippped by but not in a bad way. I got through 25 chapters in one go because it was just that good. Although I must say it did take me a few chapters to get into it. There is drama right from the begining though and it keeps you reading.
I highly recommend reading this book :)
5/5 stars.

Your Reply