Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- J.K Rowling.


.

Harry Potter and the deathly hallows is the last and final installment in the Harry potter series. It is book seven. In this book Harry continues where dumbledore left off in book 6 (Harry Potter and the half blood prince) as he tries to find and defeat all of Lord Voldemort's horcruxes in hope to be able to destroy him. This book sees the final battle between Voldemort and Harry.

I really enjoyed reading this. I had read half of it previously and now I just finished it off. I found it really interesting and a great reading, the last five chapters in particular are mesmorising and make you want to continue reading. The ending is really sweet and I loved it and thought it was definately suitable to end the series of books. Harry Potter has been such a big part of my life, as you can probably tell from my username/youtube (HalfBloodPrincessVW).
If you are a fan of the books and/or the movies I would definately recommend reading this book! A great read for any HP fan.
4.5/5 stars!

Your Reply