The Beatrice Letters- Lemony Snicket.


.

  In the meantime there will be a video review up on my youtube soon which will show you not only the outside but the inside of the book too which is very detailed and shows all the different pictures and styles in the book. Which is a must see as it is the best part of the book. http://www.youtube.com/HalfBloodPrincessVW )


No summary as I didn't really get what the book was about. All I can say is that this book is about letters between Beatrice Baudelaire and Lemony Snicket. That is all I could really make out from this book.


This book is sooo pretty! From the front cover to the inside. First of all you open the book to find no writing but like a case file sort of holder containing the copy of the book with no pretty cover or anything and a picture/poster which is double sided. Throughout the books there are pages with a part of one side of the picture which is very strange. Then there are different letters and sometimes little fold up letters. I particularly liked how the different letters were in different fonts and set out on different style pages. I really enjoyed reading this book and managed to read it in an hour which isn't too difficult as it is only 72 pages long. The pictures and trying to figure out the letters and decode them made this book interesting. If you have followed the whole "The series of unfortunate events" books, which I have not, then you might find this book less confusing and more interesting. Don't read this if you are looking for a book that makes sense.
This definately isn't for everybody but I certainly enjoyed it and found it really fun to read. I would recommend it as it is fun and really doesn't take up much time to read at all.
Overall a good bit of fun, I give it a 3.5/5.

Your Reply