Beastly- Alex Flinn


.


OMG! Asides from Harry Potter, (OBVIOUSLY) this is the most epic, best book I have EVER read! It was just soo cute and I can definitely see why it's being made into a movie. It has that typical movie line plot but not in a predictable way.
So first of all let me just say, sorry I have been away and not reviewing many books, a lot in my personal life has been going on. Anyways to this epic book!...


So we start off with Kyle Kingsbury, a typical blonde hair, blue eyes, perfect kinda guy. He only cares about him self and shallow doesn't even begin to cut it! He is just soo mean. So there is this witch at school (this isnt a spoiler by the way, its the basic plot so its important to know...) that he really messes with. (I won't spoil it in how he does, he just does.) And boy does he end up paying for it. He losese the thing that matters most to him in the entire world, his good looks and he is transformed into a beast. Basically he has two years to find his true love and they must love him back.


It's an epic love story and I really don't want to say too much about it because I don't want to ruin the experience of reading it but I HIGHLY recommend this. 5/5 stars!!

Your Reply